Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

"I think trousers are going to stop being made" Nuff said.

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

The Beavis and Butthead/Futurama renditions made me SO stoked!! Pure joy.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Sick Video!

I had a feeling coach would end up with a valve in the back of his noggin! Team Fortress 2 name drop FTW! Hearing the sounds of that game makes me wish I had my L4D2 back.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Let down.

Great game, terrible gameplay. The game deserves a 10 but the lag ruined it for me. I don't know if NG server is fucked today or the game itself needs some working on but it needs fixed so I can give this a 10 and actually enjoy it.

I am using Firefox, tried IE as well and I built my gaming computer so I know anything NG's has to offer should run like a piece of cake.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

Seriously,

fuck this game. [=

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Wow

Such a great game. Feartwo, don't rate a game low just because you suck at it. I've beaten it twice now. Props FreeAsANerd, this game pretty much made my day. Along with Levelup!, best two games I've ever played on newgrounds.

F.c.p.r.e.m.i.x. Sasha Tarquin F.c.p.r.e.m.i.x. Sasha Tarquin

Genre?

People are wasting their time arguing the genre of this song, it's experimental. The Fall of Troy is. This song should be deleted based upon the fact that he's getting ratings on music that isn't his. I'm a musician, doing this is wrong. You sound like a pretty decent sound engineer but don't record a song saying you needed to test how well your new drums sound mic'd then post it on a site.

The Rushing Rabbit The Rushing Rabbit